Welcome to Sunday Worship at Oakland Hills Community Church
- Visit our YouTube channel to watch the livestream.
- Click here for online giving
- Growth Group Sign ups
- No Christmas Eve service this year
- Annual Congregational Meeting, January 31
- No evening service December 27 or January 3 Holiday Weekends
- Ask the Pastor – Tonight at 6pm. Join us to ask Pastor Ralph any questions you have!
Order of Worship
- Call to Worship
- Song – “Joyful, Joyful We Adore Thee”
- Invocation – Seeking God’s Presence
- Song – “O Come, O Come Emmanuel,” ~ Hymn # 194
- Congregational Prayer
- Song – “What Child is This?” ~ Hymn # 213
- Scripture Reading – Luke 1:26-33.
- Message – “The King is Born”
- Song – “O Holy Night”
- Benediction – Leaving With God’s Blessing
Luke 1:26–33 (ESV)
In the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a city of Galilee named Nazareth, to a virgin betrothed to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David. And the virgin’s name was Mary. And he came to her and said, “Greetings, O favored one, the Lord is with you!” But she was greatly troubled at the saying, and tried to discern what sort of greeting this might be. And the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus. He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. And the Lord God will give to him the throne of his father David, and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom there will be no end.”