Jesus gave the Great Commission to the church: Making disciples … (Matt. 28:19-20). Growth Groups at Oakland Hills Community Church are one means of being faithful to this charge. Growth Groups encourage people to grow as disciples by studying God’s Word together and to connect with other pilgrims on the journey. This spring — we’ll all be studying the same material in small groups.
Pleasing God – A teaching series by Dr. R.C. Sproul
Pleasing God offers practical guidelines for Christian living. Here R.C. Sproul shows us how to be diligent in overcoming our enemies: the world, the flesh, and the devil. This series is an encouraging, no-nonsense look at the lifelong process of sanctification. We’ll all be studying the same material in several small groups.
Groups will start the week of May 11, and meet together (online via Zoom) for 6 weekly lessons.
- The Goal of Christian Living
- Beware of the Leaven of the Pharisees
- The Battle with the World
- The Battle with the Flesh
- The Battle with the Devil
- Guilt and Forgiveness
Choose the option that fits your schedule. Since all groups will meet via Zoom, no travel is required.
- 10AM – Monday morning group – Hosted by Ralph and Carol Rebandt
- 7PM – Wednesday night group – Hosted by Doug and Jane Vos
- 8PM – Friday night group – Hosted by Paul and Sandy Tauschek
Sign up ended on 10-May-2020